sábado, 15 de setembro de 2007

I go away

Hoje senti-me inspirada para tentar fazer uma coisa que há muito queria.
O meu inglês não é nada bom e escrever não é o meu forte, mas deixo-vos aqui algo que escrevi, que ate podia dar uma boa música de rock. (Este desejo ainda se vai realizar :D )



I go away

If I’m gone
What you do?
Do you miss me
Like I miss you?
You go think about me
Like I think about you?
I have always time for you
I’m always here for you
I say the words that you need
to make you feel good
When you are sad
When tou are blue
I’m there
But I now see all so clearly
That you think the center of the world are you
That always has to be as you want
When I’m down
You never here to put me up
Our support me
What hurts the most
Is you don’t admit that
It’s hard to force a smile
When everything is wrong
And that is killing me inside
Now I go away
Now I’m gone
In the future when you feel sad and blue
I don’t be there to support to you
I'll be with those who really care about me
Bye
bye
I go away


Todos os direitos de autores de Diana César Silva


Sem comentários: